Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Help Comes From G-d's Holy Hill

Have you ever had your heart feel like it was weighed down with a heavy burden?  You feel like you just keep dragging it with you hoping it will be lifted and knowing the One who can and will but only in His time.

So you keep waiting.  And praying.  And hoping.

Romans 5:5  ...hope does not disappoint because the love of G-d has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit.....

This morning a blessing and promise came when I was least expecting it.  Someone thought about me and the L-rd gave them a treasure to pass on to me.  I feel like I have been kissed by G-d.

I'll share it with you:

"Ah L-rd G-d, thou has made the heavens and the earth by Thy great power.

Ah L-rd G-d, thou has made the heavens and the earth by Thine outstretched arm.

Nothing is too difficult for Thee, Nothing is too difficult for Thee

You're the great and mighty G-d; great in counsel and mighty in deed

And NOTHING, NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

NOTHING IS TOO DIFFICULT FOR THEE!"


Walk in faith......

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Jacqueline for the link for the ric-rac flowers. I have had so many requests for the tutorial for this but just have never gotten around to it...and now I can direct everyone to this SIMPLICITY tutorial! This is such a tremendous help! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete