Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Baby Birthday Outfits

The three new grandbabies born last summer all celebrated first birthdays this summer 2011.  To celebrate, I sewed an outfit for each and a matching doll for the girls.  I thought I had captured pictures of all three outfits/sets but for now I only have one to share.  This one is a dress for the youngest of the three born August 25th.  She lives in Montana so I haven't been able to see her wear the outfit yet.  And I forgot to take a picture of the doll.  I will update my blog with pictures of all of these as soon as possible.

Not the best picture.  I should have taken the picture of the dress hanging.  And I didn't button the pinafore over the dress so you can't really see the effect.  It's quite lovely and I cannot wait to see it on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment