Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Though a few of my family members were absent this year and sorely missed we had a wonderfully "Norman Rockwell" Thanksgiving.  It was a beautiful day, delicious food, totally enjoyed my family and had loads of fun with my grandchildren.  Here are a few pictures my daughter-in-law snapped for me.

My husband sets a beautiful table.....
The turkey looks good and it tasted pretty good but wasn't what I was expecting.  Used PioneerWoman's brine but wasn't totally thrilled with the results.


And one more of the table.  We fed the children first at a different table as they are so little and require so much care.  During our meal they played in the play room and ran back and forth to provide our dinnertime entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment