Thursday, February 9, 2012

How Many Kings?

How many Kings step down from their thrones?
How many L-rds have abandoned their homes?
How many Greats have become the least for me?
And how many G-d's have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that is torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their Sons for me?

I've heard this song from "Downhere" so many times but this morning the reality of what the chorus words are saying went through my heart and soul like a knife!  All of a sudden I actually saw myself as ROYALTY! 

In the 70's there was a popular saying among christians:  "I'm the child of a king."  Which we are but it sort of became an overused quote and lost a lot of its emphasis.  I was reminded of that truth again this morning during my epiphany.

The truth that I serve the G-d of all g-d's..... the L-rd of all l-rd's..... a RISEN Savior who cares about little ole' me.....  that truth made me feel 10 feet tall.  The reality of who I am gave me the confidence and belief and understanding that I CAN DO ALL THINGS because the Creator of heaven and earth is on my side.  He is my Father.  He cares for me and has plans for me - plans to make me prosper.  He has sent His Holy Spirit to comfort me, guide me, and keep my feet on the narrow path leading to everlasting life.  Whom shall I fear?  No one!  Nada!  Zilch!  There is no one who is bigger than my G-d.

And because I trust in HIM, even in draught I will NOT be thirsty because my roots are grafted into the Mayim Chayim (Yeshua HaMashiach) who is the river of life that flows from the throne of G-d and NEVER will run dry!

Don't believe me?  Read these verses and gird your loins with the truth and fasten on the armor of the Living G-d who gives to all men/women generously and is not a respector of persons.  Put your trust in the everlasting King, the Prince of Peace, your Provider, Protector, Lover of your Soul .... - His river never will run dry and the Praises of Him fill the temple to overflowing. 

L'Chayim - Choose Life

  1. Jeremiah 17:5-8
  2. John 4:10
  3. Philippians 2:6-8
  4. Matthew 28:7
  5. Job 42:2
  6. Philippians 4:13
  7. Hebr3ews 4:15
  8. Daniel 4:32
  9. Psalm 37
  10. Psalm 77
  11. Deuteronomy 30
  12. 1 Peter 5:7
  13. Ephesians 6:10-17
  14. Jeremiah 29:11
I encourage you to read your scriptures.  Start with the Psalms.  Even if you can only read a verse or two each morning, I promise you that the Holy Spirit will bring that word to you throughout the day and will encourage and lift your soul

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment